Effective as of June, 08, 2017
The following terms and conditions govern all access to and use of the ueCalc web application, the www.uecalc.com website (“Website”) and service (together, the “ueCalc Service”) including all content, services and products available at or through the ueCalc Service.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using the ueCalc Service. Your accessing or using any part of the ueCalc Service evidences your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, then you may not access or use the ueCalc Service.
1. ueCalc Service
ueCalc provides for additional services and subscriptions available upon payment of a fee.
The fees, duration and conditions for the accounts and paid services are highlighted in the relevant section of ueCalc.
Payments start from the date when Users choose a paid subscription or modify another existing payment plan. The subscription must be renewed at each billing cycle to maintain the benefits provided by the paid services.
Recurring subscriptions are renewed automatically through the payment method that the User chose at the time of purchase. The renewed subscription will last for the same period of time as the original service period. Users may cancel automatic renewal at any time by changing their preferences for the payment method used. If the User cancels an automatic renewal, then ueCalc may be forced to cancel their subscription when it runs out.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Not fully satisfied with ueCalc? We will refund 100% of your money within 30 days from the day of your purchase. Email us at email@example.com and we will issue your refund at 48h - no questions asked.
ueCalc may also, in the future, update current services and/or features or offer new services and/or features to the ueCalc new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Access to the ueCalc Service is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue offering or updating the ueCalc Service at any time without notice.
2. Use of ueCalc Service and Creation of ueCalc Account
In order to use the ueCalc Service, you must be 18 years of age or older. You must also have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws.
You may create a ueCalc Account in your personal capacity (in which case the terms “you” or “your” apply to yourself only) or on behalf of a company or other legal entity (your “Company”) which you have the authority to bind (in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity and all permitted Members and Administrative Users (as defined in the ueCalc Terms of Service).
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your ueCalc Account (including your username and password), and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your ueCalc Account and any other actions taken in connection with it, whether by yourself or other users. You must immediately notify ueCalc of any unauthorized uses and users of your ueCalc Account integrated with the helpdesk or any other breaches of security. ueCalc will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
3. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the ueCalc Service and in the material published on it. We grant you:
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of the ueCalc Service (excluding the Website); and
- a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Website and the material published on it.
These licenses shall terminate when the Agreement terminates in accordance with Section 6 (Termination).
The Agreement does not transfer any of ueCalc’s or any of ueCalc’s licensors’ intellectual property to you. Title to such intellectual property will remain solely with ueCalc or ueCalc’s licensors (as applicable).
All ueCalc trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the ueCalc brand are the sole property of ueCalc. Your use of the ueCalc Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of ueCalc’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names or any other features of the ueCalc brand, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
4. Third Party Sites
The ueCalc Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Third-party Sites”). Third-party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
We reserve the right to change the Agreement at any time for any reason. Any changes we may make to the Agreement in the future will be notified to you by posting an updated version of the Agreement on this page with an updated revision date and, where appropriate, by email. Your continued use of or access to the ueCalc Service following the notification of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ueCalc may terminate the Agreement and suspend your access to all or any part of the ueCalc Service immediately by contacting you at your email address on record if:
- you commit a breach of the Agreement, as determined by us in our discretion, or we suspect that may be the case; or
- we consider termination necessary to protect the integrity or security of the systems used by us at any time.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement, you must cancel your ueCalc Account.
On termination of the Agreement by any party and for any reason all rights granted to you under the Agreement shall cease and you must immediately cease all activities authorized by the Agreement, including your use of the ueCalc Service.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the ueCalc Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. ueCalc hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ueCalc does not warrant that the ueCalc Service will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, secure, error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you are using the ueCalc Service at your own discretion and risk.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any Messages, or any other product or service advertised or offered by a third party on or through the ueCalc Service.
The provisions in this clause do not affect your statutory or mandatory rights which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event will ueCalc be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable claim for: (i) any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damages; (ii) loss of profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity; (iii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iv) the cost of interruption of use or loss or corruption of data.
ueCalc shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that your use of the ueCalc Service will be in strict accordance with the Agreement. In particular, you represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with the ueCalc Terms of Service at all times;
- you will provide us with accurate information (where required);
- you will not use the ueCalc Service in the event of an emergency;
- you will not use the ueCalc Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the ueCalc Service;
- you will not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the ueCalc Service;
- you will not do any of the following in relation to your use of the ueCalc Service:
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory,
- defame any person,
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age,
- promote violence,
- promote any illegal activity,
- promote sexually explicit material,
- disclose the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual without their consent,
- harass, upset, embarrass, threaten, alarm or annoy any other person,
- be likely to mislead or deceive any person,
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person,
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites;
- you will not use the ueCalc Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- you will not collect or harvest any information or data from any content or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the ueCalc Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ueCalc and its respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the ueCalc Service, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ueCalc and you concerning the provision of the ueCalc Services.
The Agreement is between you and us and is not intended to grant rights, including the right to enforce any of its terms, to any other person. Any failure or delay by us to enforce the Agreement or any provision thereof shall not waive our right to do so.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under the Agreement.
Each of the terms and conditions of the Agreement operate separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect and will be construed as far as possible to give effect to the parties’ intentions as originally expressed in the Agreement.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the Agreement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.