Effective as of June, 08, 2017
1. Collection of Information.
The ueCalc Service allows you to connect various data sources such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude or Salesforce and to aggregate, analyze and visualize data from these data sources in ueCalc.com website. Through your use of the ueCalc Service, we may have access to and/or collect various types of information:
- Personal Information. When you use the ueCalc Services, you may provide us with your personally identifiable information either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the ueCalc Services (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include your first and last name, e-mail, and credit card number when you create an account to log in to our network. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in thee-mail, so that we may send you a reply.
- Confidential Information. When you use the ueCalc Services, in addition to Personal Information, you may provide us with information that we should reasonably know is confidential and that you expect to be treated as confidential either directly or through third party data sources you connect to the ueCalc Services (“Confidential Information”).
- Information from Third Party Data Sources. The ueCalc Service also requires access to your data, as well as the data of your team members, that is stored in or made available through other third party data sources in order to aggregate, analyze and visualize this data. We have access to that information when you connect the ueCalc Services to these data sources, which may include your Personal Information or Confidential Information.
- Web-Browser Cookies. The ueCalc Services may use “cookies” to enhance your user experience. Your web browser may place cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may choose to set your web browser to reject cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Website may not function properly. Please also note that “cookies” are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information.
- Web Beacons. Our Website may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our service providers or business partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling us and/or our partners to compile aggregated statistics and analyze how our Website is used. We may use a third party service provider or our business partners to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used.
- Computer Information. Like most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
2. Use of Information.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the ueCalc Services, to administer your use of the ueCalc Services and to enable you to use and easily navigate the ueCalc Services. We may use your Personal Information or Confidential Information to let you know about products or services which may be of interest to you or to personalize the ueCalc Service to meet your needs or preferences. This may involve sharing certain Personal Information or Confidential Information, with affiliated companies or third parties.
We may use your Personal Information or Confidential information to improve the ueCalc Services, and to deliver the ueCalc functionality to you and your team and to improve the performance of our proprietary prediction models.
We do not sell, lease or transfer your Personal Information or Confidential information to third parties, but we may and sometimes shall disclose your Personal Information or Confidential information if any one of the following circumstances occur:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We also may anonymize or aggregate Personal Information or Confidential Information with the Personal Information or Confidential information of other users (e.g. average performance indicators) so that the information does not identify you and does not identify you as a source of data. Such anonymized or aggregated information does not constitute Personal Information or Confidential Information and we reserve the right to sell, lease or transfer that information now or in the future.
3. Public Information.
If you are a member of a ueCalc team that has enabled ueCalc Services, we may publicly present on our Website (i) your ueCalc team name and team avatar and (ii) your ueCalc user name, your first and last name, and your ueCalc avatar. We will not publicly present your personal team information like reports and direct massages you provide to ueCalc.
4. Information Security.
The security of your Personal Information and Confidential Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. As a result, we cannot guarantee its security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of information at any time.
If you have any questions about security in using the ueCalc Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Updates to Information.
If you would like to review or update your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on the ueCalc Services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.